- Members and friends are asked not to use the list for any commercial or for profit purpose.
- Unless specifically requested for coordination purposes, please do not use the "reply to all" email feature.
- To be respectful of others and to reduce the volume of emails, any announcement regarding a nonprofit or volunteer opportunity should be sent to Rebecca Kahlenberg at MoverMoms@aol.com as the President of the Board. She will consider all suggestions and forward them to the group as appropriate. Given the number of opportunities and good causes, it is within the discretion of the Board President and Board whether to promote any specific opportunity.
- Every effort will be made to "bundle" announcements to limit the number of emails sent to the group.
- Email about MoverMoms activities will be clearly identified so recipients can flag these emails as separate from general announcements regarding general nonprofit, volunteer, or educational opportunities.
- MoverMoms does not endorse any organization or guarantee the accuracy of information posted on behalf of others.
- The MoverMoms copyright policy is that anything on the website belongs to MoverMoms.
- Written permission is required for re-use of any material on this website.
- Participants may be reimbursed by MoveMoms funds under two circumstances:
- If prior approval is given by the President, with notification to the Treasurer, for a specific purchase up to a pre-approved amount
- On a case-by-case basis a participant can request reimbursement from the Board after a purchase is made.